- This course covers Gimp 2.8
- I start from the beginning, so when you’re new to photo editing, no problem! In addition, I will show you step by step how to configure GIMP 2.8 to make it look and act like Photoshop! You will also receive a free copy of my book “The Ultimate GIMP Guide” sold on Amazon. You can download it in lesson 2. The book is in PDF format and can be viewed on your computer, tablet and e-reader.
- The course is done for Windows 7, 8 and 10. Do you have a Mac / Linux? Contact me!
Have you always wanted to do the things professionals are doing? Now you can!
Welcome to the more in-depth Gimp course on Udemy. In this course I will cover all aspects of photo editing, I have learned in the last 15 years working in the field of professional photo editing and I will leave no overturned stone. I’ll show you everything in easy-to-follow steps.
In this “The Ultimate GIMP2.8 Guide” Gimp course, you will learn:
How to configure GIMP 2.8 to make it look and act like Photoshop, how to improve and correct photographs professionally, how to work with layers, how to crop images, how to resize images, how to save images for the web, how to save images for printing and how to create PDFs. You will learn professional retouching, such as frequency-separated skin retouching, Liquify (e.g. to make someone thinner), how to allow the program to remove objects and how to remove objects with the clone and heal tool.
You will learn how to use masks and how to make selections. In section 5 (Google plug-in) you will learn how to make professional “single click” selections using “U point technology”, which give photorealistic results (this is not possible in Photoshop). You will learn how to use text, how to create e-book covers, how to sharpen an image, how to create professional black and white images and how to remove noise. You will learn all about blending modes, hair selection, shades, patterns, using a tablet, brushes, dodging and burning, color theory and much more!
And if you have ANY question, please ask me now. I’m here for you!
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to be able to adjust photographs professionally
- Anyone who wants to learn professional retouching
- Anyone who wants to make eye-catching e-book covers
- This course is made for the Windows user
Created by Bernard ’t Hooft
Last updated 10/2018
Size: 2.86 GB